Sunday, September 18, 2011

Organizing my pastel carrier
 This past week I got a new pastel box. This morning was spent arranging it. From left to right overall and in each compartment I arrange by color and temperature. Then top to bottom I arrange by value. As you can see from the black and white photo below the values are not completely correct but they are getting there. Currently I'm low on dark yellows and light purple and browns. For a good while I set in front of it mesmerized by the colors. The old pastel box I was using had trays that were stacked  on each other. The color were split up into each category but you couldn't see them side by side like this when painting. Anyway I'm looking forward to using this new layout and can't wait to get back out in the field painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment